- Get one story finished and started posting. Which story is up to me. Feel free to prod me on the ones you're interested in. (I'll post a list of the ones I'm working on these days).
- Buy and move into a new house by the end of the year. We've held off on this for far, FAR too long.
- Birthday parties for both boys. After my experience when I was younger and no one showed up to one I planned myself I don't want that experience for the boys.
- Get the living room clean with minimal toys. (that's a bit generalized and I'll be happy if I get it that way four or five times this year.)
- Make dinner at home for a full month. This one's just so I can compare it against a standard month (where we eat out about once a month). In addition to this one, try and come up with taste-alike crust and such for Papa John's (I like their food, not the founder's philosophy in business so much.)
- Schedule at least one date night without the boys at home a month.
- Try to read more books that are NOT for the boys. I've got to feel a bit more adult.
- Do more research on breweries/brewing history or newspapers in Cape Girardeau.
- Split and re-write my senior paper on the Cape Girardeau newspapers into two articles to submit to the Heartland Heritage Collection (which is the local history museum's collection of historical anecdotes.)
After a long, LONG hiatus I'm finally in the mood to post something. I let my LJ go for TOO long. I have had so many different things happen…
I have just been mentally busy with keeping War'N Peace occupied that the only way I can get online (besides for reading purposes) is through…
I'm bouncing up and down in my giddiness. I just finished seeing the most recent trailer and I'm bouncing up and down in my giddy…